What is sun damage?
Your skin can be affected by sun damage in different ways. Hyperpigmentation is caused by the over production of melanin, while free radicals damage protein and cell DNA resulting in fine lines, wrinkles and unwanted skin lesions such as solar keratosis.
Sun damage can be caused by exposing your skin to:
- UVA and UVB without the correct SPF protection.
- Taking photosensitive medication.
- Artificial ultraviolet light such as sunbeds.
At Clapham Tooting Clinic we specialize in anti-aging skin treatments and offer a range of solutions for reducing sun damage. You can book a consultation with one of our skincare specialists who will examine your skin, answer your questions, and recommend the right treatment for you.
Sun damage and other anti-aging skincare treatments are available at both our Kensington and Wimbledon clinics…
- IPL Skin Rejuvenation
- Skin Peels & Microdermabrasion
- Venus Freeze (for loss of collagen)
- AlumierMD Skin Peels